Mr. Cherian C graduated in 1983 in Electrical Engineering from Regional Engineering College, Calicut. He is the founder and Managing Director of Tesla Engineering (P) Ltd, founded in 1986. He has more than 32 years of experience and expertise in providing engineering design & Execution services for Electrical projects like Multi-storied, Residential, Commercial, Hotels, Malls, Hospital, Industrial and Institutions. His key milestone project includes :
- 21 MW power plant and 1,00,000 TPA steel mill for GK Steels , Kurdistan.
- 2,00,000 TPA steel mill for Seashore Steel WLL, Qatar.
- Industrial & Hospital projects in Kerala & Karnataka.
- KEF Katerra Pre-fabrication factory in Krishnagiri.
- 66KV GIS substation for Kerala State Electricity Board.
- India’s largest floating solar power plant, Banasurasagar Dam